Warranty and Returns
RIGHT TO REFUSE THE AGREEMENT. RETURN OF GOODS AND MONEYThe Buyer shall have the right to refuse the Purchase–Sale Agreement concluded by electronic means of communication without giving a reason therefor within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery (receipt) of goods, or if the Buyer has ordered more than one product in a single order and products are delivered separately – from the day of delivery (date of receipt) of the last product, or if goods are delivered in different batches or in parts, – from the date of delivery (receipt) of the last batch or part, except for the agreements listed in Regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Latvia No 255 “Regulations Regarding Distance Contracts”, dated 20 May 2014. The Buyer may refuse the Purchase–Sale Agreement by returning goods to the Pickup point or by sending a notice of cancellation of the Sale and Purchase Agreement by e-mail info @ crazyiron.lv. The Buyer’s notice shall clearly indicate the Buyer’s refusal of the Purchase–Sale Agreement. The Buyer shall also provide a purchase document (invoice, receipt, etc.), presenting this document to the Pickup point or by sending its copy together with the notice of the refusal of the Purchase–Sale Agreement, evidencing that the goods were purchased from the Seller. When purchasing several goods under a single Purchase–Sale Agreement, his/her right of refusal shall be valid in respect of both all the goods and one or more products. Conditions laid down in clauses
Below shall apply when goods are returned by a Buyer:
- Goods shall be returned to the Seller not later than within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the day of sending a message on refusal of the Purchase–Sale Agreement to the Seller. The Buyer shall be responsible for properly packaging goods for return. The Buyer shall bear direct expenses of the return of goods, unless the Seller instructs the Buyer otherwise having received a notice on the refusal of the Purchase–Sale Agreement.
- Also the Buyer shall bear direct expenses of the delivery of goods, and these expenses will be deducting delivery costs from the received payment, before refunding money to the Buyer.
- Goods may be returned to the Pickup point or the Buyer may return goods through intermediaries (couriers) at his/her own choice who must deliver them to the Pickup point. Before returning goods, through intermediaries (couriers) the Buyer shall contact the Seller (371-26477955 or e-mail info @ crazyiron.lv) and agree on the return of goods.
- Buyer will receive money for the goods after the goods are returned to the Seller. The money will be refunded to the bank account or PayPal account from which the purchase was made. If the payment for the Goods was made by a payment card, the money will be returned to the same card the payment was made from.
- The Seller will refund money to the Buyer within 10 (ten) working days after receiving goods, taken into account the provisions 10.6 to 10.12 of Regulations. The Seller shall not be considered to have violated conditions of return of money, if he/she is unable make a transfer at the fault of the Buyer (delayed return of goods, inaccurate data, etc.).
- When the Buyer does not like the shape, size, color, model or assembly of goods, in cases other than the refusal of the Agreement, he/she may return the goods in accordance with the procedure laid down in the Rules and legal acts of the Republic of Latvia.
- Having purchased goods of poor quality, the Buyer may ask to exchange goods of inappropriate quality with appropriate goods, to reduce the price of goods or to return goods and recover the amount paid therefor. Goods of poor quality shall be exchanged or returned in accordance with the procedure of these Rules and legal acts of the Republic of Latvia.
- The Buyer shall act in accordance with the following conditions when returning goods: The Buyer shall act in accordance with the following conditions when returning goods; Goods shall not be damaged by the Buyer; Goods shall not be damaged by the Buyer; The goods returned shall come in the same assembly as received by the Buyer;
- Before returning or exchanging goods of poor quality, also in cases where quality goods are returned for reasons other than the refusal of the Agreement, the Buyer shall contact the Seller (by phone: 371-26477955 or e-mail info @ crazyiron.lv and agree on the conditions for the return or exchange of goods. The Buyer may also return goods of poor quality to the Pickup point.
- If the goods returned do not come in a complete assembly, are damaged, disorderly and/or inappropriately packaged, the Seller shall have the right to refuse to accept the goods returned and to return the money paid by the Buyer for the goods being returned.
- In case of the provision of services of poor quality, the Buyer shall have the right to request to eliminate deficiencies in the provision of the services, to return the price paid for the services or to reduce the service price.